hearts

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Faves

 Saw this little 'Friday Favorites' survey somewhere and thought it was cute...



Favorite time of day : After work when I get to workout and not hear Mrs. B for the rest of the day!!

Favorite season : Summer!!!  One of the things I've missed most since moving to WY.
Favorite month : July since it's part of the summer season and my brothers birthday is the 3rd so we normally have a family get together.


Favorite holiday : Easter.  Just love everything about it


Favorite subject in school : Supply Chain

Favorite channel : BRAVO...I know I know stupid but, I really do love it!

Favorite color : green and tan


Favorite song : Whatever Jack Jack is singing at the time :) 



Favorite movie : Sweet Home Alabama


Favorite celebrity : Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston


Favorite kind of music : Texas Country and a little pop for driving and cleaning time.

Favorite TV show : Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Parenthood and Big Bang


Favorite thing to do : Shop. I cannot lie...



Favorite place in the world : anywhere with a beach

Favorite hobby : crafts, working out and being with friends and family


Favorite kind of animal : Dogs

Favorite place to live : Texas...there's nothing like it


Favorite place to vacation : Florida not only for the beautiful beaches but, also for the family time.


Favorite restaurant : Lupes!!


Favorite food : Mexican



Favorite thing to cook : sweet potatoes

Favorite drink : diet Coke


Favorite chore : putting clean sheets on the bed...such a good feeling just wish my husband understood :)



Favorite makeup : don't really have a favorite but, I do like MAC.


Favorite hair products : any root booster


Favorite lotion : Victoria Secrets Love Spell even though my mom tells me it's drying out my skin the smell is amazing


Favorite perfume : Coco Channel


Favorite blogger : Probably the one "big blog" I keep up with religiously is Kelly's Korner. Other than that - I enjoy keeping up with all blogs



Favorite thing to blog about : Anything we do in WY that I actually enjoy.

Favorite books : Love Chelsea Handler books!!!


Favorite verse : "Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up."
Proverbs 12:25
Favorite thing to wear : high heels but, don't have anywhere to wear them around here

Favorite kind of day : warm, sunny days with B.J. and I playing with Sierra

Favorite memory : The day I got married


Ok - signing out!

1 comment: