hearts

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Missing Texas

We've almost been in WY for a year and can't wait until this time next year!!  I was thinking the other day of all the things I miss and took for granted while in Texas so here's a list of my top 10 things I miss the most


1. My boys!!  I used to think seeing them once a month was hard well now I feel like I'm missing out on everything :(  AP's baseball games, Jack Jack's tune of the month, Jack Jack's first t-ball game and all their changes I used to think they looked different every time I saw them... I can't even imagine how they look now!  I also feel like I'm missing the time when they actually want to spend time with me before they get to cool for me :(


2.  My family!!  Even though I talk to everyone I still miss our weekends together.  I can't wait for Riley and Kayla's wedding when we can have both our families together.


3.  Friends!  Soooo can't wait until we can be with these guys again!  So much has changed since we left some have gotten married some have had babies and one will be getting engaged :)  Just can't wait to be apart of everything again.  Also, can't wait to finally be around people our age that have taste :)


4.  Shopping...enough said!  Lindsey and I've agreed that when we move back we're going to go shopping even when we don't need anything just to be in a store other than walmart :)
Nordstrom

5.  Heat.  I don't care to see snow ever again!!!!  I just want to feel heat on my body even if that means 100% humidity.

6.  Mexican food.  The food here SUCKS!!!  I think when we move back BJ and I would both like to have TexMex every night for the first month!!!
7.  Texas Dance Halls!!  I miss two stepping soooo much!!  Around here I don't think people know what good Country music is
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
8.  Normal People!  Think about those Walmart emails you get with the pictures of the crazy people...well that's our town.  Lindsey and I actually saw a lady in our Walmart one day that looked just like this...I thought I was going to get sick.
 
9.  Baseball.  This sport has been a big part of our lives and I'm really hating that to go see a game we have to drive 5hrs to Denver, CO.  How did we get stuck in a state that has not one baseball team?!?!?!  I will never complain about sweating at a game every again :)
 
 

 
10.  TEXAS!  I know everyone is proud of their state but, nothing can beat TX! We're both so proud to say that we're from Texas and can't wait to get back there.  Here are just a few reasons why: the people are so friendly there, sports, weather, activities (def missed the HLR this year), job opportunties for women, food, heat and well just everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment