hearts

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ready for Construction Zone to be DONE!!

As you can tell I'm not the only one ready for this to be done...Sierra can't stand those men in her house!! There's dust all over the place down stairs; I can't even stand to go down there. BJ tells me to chill out, but if anyone knows me I can't stand a dirty house. The walls are up and ready to be textured. Spoke with the carpenter and he's going to have all the doors, trim and cabinets in this weekend. 15 days and counting!!! I've posted a couple of pics to show you just whats going on....




Sierra waiting for me to say it's ok to come down :)

The dust ALL OVER the tv stand down stairs.

closet for one of the guest bedrooms.


Other guest bedroom.



Bathroom (just in case you couldn't tell)

















































No comments:

Post a Comment